“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Devil Is Against Me (and my blog)

Yes, sure that seems obvious, but hear me out. First Google just stops working and I lose half of my last post... so I restart it and try to remember what I said that most certainly was way better the first write. Then out of nowhere my computer restarts itself.  My almost brand new computer that my sweet husband got me for mothers day that has never had an issue Ever since I got it, up and restarted!!  This time I had saved my blog as I went along, but it got me to thinking... maybe I’m effecting something... or someone. Maybe I’m just effecting my own heart and spiritual well-being enough to cause some extra “irritation”. Maybe the devil wants me to quit this blog because if it’s irritating enough with all the other junk I have going on, maybe I’ll just give up.  

WELL BUDDY-- wrongo!  Jesus didn’t die on the cross and rise again to make my life safe and easy. He died to make me dangerous!!! And with danger will come difficulties and hardships... so not that I want to say bring it on... because I’m certain I’ve been pretty overwhelmed lately, but “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)  and gosh darn it, I’m going to LIVE that way, not talk that way!

Reflection Question: Are you living in a way that you’re dangerous to the devil? 

No comments:

Post a Comment